The Toni&Guy Vancouver team has had an amazing year making sure all of our clients leave the salon looking and feeling good. We were able to support numerous local charities and fashion events. Check out our 2009 year end review below and keep posted to the Toni&Guy Vancouver blog for information on events, promotions, and hair competitions for 2010.
2009 Year End Review
Toni&Guy Vancouver has been able to give back to the community in many different ways.
- Transformed eight women from the YWCA and EMBERS organization with complete make-overs. See video and pictures.
- Raised over $3,000 for Beauty Night during our 10 year anniversary fashion show. See pictures.
- Sponsored Team R2 in the Ride to Cure Breast Cancer. Read More.
- Raised $1,200 for the David Suzuki Foundation during our Pay What You Want Cut-A-Thon. See Pictures.
- The Toni&Guy assisted with the Pret-A-Pour Tea Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation Fund Raiser. See Pictures.
- Vancouver Fall Fashion Week. See video.
- Creme De La Creme Wedding Show. See pictures.
- Oakridge Fall Fashion Show. See pictures.
- Vancouver Spring Fashion Week. See pictures.
- Aliqua Album Photoshoot. See pictures.
- Style-By-Fire Photoshoot. See pictures.
- Kitsilano High School Fashion Show. See pictures.
We care about your hair. To prove it, we are constantly providing hair maintenance tips on our blog. Here are some of our faves from 2009.
- How to french braid. See video.
- Blow Dry Tips. See video
- How to protect your hair from heat damage. Read More.
- Top 5 Hair Color Tips. Read More.
- Twilight Saga: New Moon
- Life UneXpected
- Seven Deadly Sins